Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Anxiety or Something Else?? Serious Answers Only Please!? -

Here s my symptoms. I am going to the doctor on Wednesday. The nurse tends to lean towards Generalized Anxiety Disorder or GAD. I m wondering if it s neurological. For the past few months (probably since summer) or so I ve been really clumsy, occassional lightheadedness (due to lack of sleep), weak (endurance just isn t there), and blurred vision (my lazy eye keeps going out and I have little to no night vision -- I did just get new glasses yesterday of which I am trying to adjust to), and creepy crawling feeling all over my body (like there s insects on me, but nothing is there) Also, just this past week I ve been having right shoulder pain...like I ve just bren sucker punched...it comes and goes...and I ve been having a hard time holding my bladder. Any ideas on what this could be? I am currently taking medication for hypertension and a progesterone only birth control pill.

I really know how you feel I have the exact same thing!!! I have been to the doctors about 5 times in the last 2 years for the exact same thing. They tell me its anxiety, I just feel like its something more. I even had an EKG and nothing. I even have had blackouts! when all those symptoms you describe get bad. Its scary. I got no medicine nothing! Hope you have better luck! If possible let me know what they tell you. lostnema1@yahoo.com

smoke weed, its natural with no negative long term side effects, maybe an occasional lapse in memory or craving for food aka munchies

FIRST I MUST SAY THAT THE LIGHTHEADEDNESS COULD BE DUE TO YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE. THE OTHER SYMPTONS THAT YOU ARE HAVING SEEM SO FAMILIAR TO THE ONES THAT MY BESTFRIEND WAS HAVING A LITTLE OVER TEN YEARS AGO. SHE WAS DIAGNOSED WITH MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS. BUT I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER THAT STRESS CAN CAUSE YOUR BODY TO PLAY TRICKY GAMES ON YOU AS WELL AS DIFFERENT MEDICATIONS. BE SURE TO HAVE YOUR DOCTOR TO CHECK YOU OUT THOROUGHLY. REQUEST AN MRI. HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU. THE MAIN THING I FAILED TO MENTION, A LACK OF REST WILL ALSO CAUSE YOUR BODY AND VISION TO MALFUNCTION.

I don t want to scare you but have you been tested for MS? some of your symptoms seem to be some of the symptoms of it. It s a good thing you are seeing the Dr. just be sure to tell him (or her) all your symptoms. good luck.

See site below on natural healing which may help you even if it MS. It also has info on panic disorder. http://www.phifoundation.org/heal.html

You ve just described an quot;A-typical Migrainequot; They cause stroke-like symptoms. Topamax or Zonegran treat the symptoms well. Most doc s won t think that somebody is having an a-typ. because it is not a very common thing. I would deffinately question it.

How old are you? are you allergic to the medication your taking. I do agree with you Anne, MS is a possiblity or Parkinson s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS