Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Has anyone had to deal with chronic high blood pressure during pregnancy? -

This is my 3rd pregnancy. During my 2nd, in June 2007, I was diagnosed with chronic hypertension at the age of 26. I had problems, my baby was born early but healthy. To weeks ago I found out I was about 6 weeks pregnant. The dr told me that I should not have gotten pregnant and that my body will not be able to carry the demands of a baby. Without too many specifics he said that although he does not believe in abortion that it may be recommended. I do not agree and am therefore seeing a high risk ob in a few days to get clearer answers. Is there anyone who s had to deal with this during a pregnancy?

while having hyper tension it is not advisable to have pregnancy as your doctor said it is you to decide further, but wish you to follow the doctors advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS