Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hydrocodone, CholesTrak, stethescope, etc? What are they for? -

I was recently snooping in my house, and in my father s stuff, found a bottle of hydrocodone/APAP 7.5/750 TBMCK, a box of CholesTrak, a stethescope, and one of those arm-band things which measures blood pressure. The bottle said take for pain. I am guessing my father has high cholestoral and possibly hypertension (high blood pressure) but what conclusions would you draw from finding these things? Also, please don t give me a lecture about morals, as I obviously have none, thanks.

It sounds like he is monitoring himself and like he may be in some pain. Nothing to worry about, I don t think...

He has been perscribed pain meds (hydrocodone) for something, they could be for an old procedure, injury who knows. This could be for longterm daily or they may be left over from something that happend a while back. Having them does not equal taking with hydrocodone. He has high blood pressure and is on medications and is apparently tracking it. Sounds like your dad is a fairly responsible patient.

Well, the hydrocodone is a prescription pain medicine. The cholestrak as you guessed is for high cholesterol. The armband and the stethescope go together, to take blood pressure. I m guessing that your Dad is just watching his health or he s into some serious medical kink. The hydrocodone he was probably just hiding from his nosey child. Tisk Tisk...

HYDROCODONE IS USED FOR PAIN. CHLOLESTRAK IS USED TO TREAT HIGH CHOLESTEROL. MY CONCLUSION: STOP MEDDLING IN YOUR DADS BUSINESS UNLES HE IS UNABLE TO CARE FOR HIMSELF. HOW WOULD YOU LIKWEIT IF HE WENT THROUGH YOUR PERSONEL STUFF?

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS