Sunday, March 22, 2009

How do YOU handle stress? -

for me when i get stressed about something, i go crazy. whether it b a test, project, or quiz i freak out all the time. that is why i can t be a doctor.. lol i don t know if it is just me or genetics but i would like to learn how to cope with it better for health reasons. i know that my parents stress out to much hence hypertension, so i know it is in the blood but what are some ways you guys deal with stressful situations. sometimes i don t want to think about things, but they are always there in my head. some techniques i have found useful is listening or playing enjoyable music, taking deep breaths, or drinking water. i would like to go more in depth though. any advice is appreciated :)

I pretend I m NOT stressed... I don t tell anyone I am stressed, I just keep it inside. Eventually, it goes away. Probably not the best way, but...

take a long walk

I cry when I m stressed out. And I listen to positive music like Float On by Modest Mouse, that really brings my mood up... I used to cut myself if it got bad enough, my scars are not visible any more, but I would never dream of doing that ever again... So now I cry and pout. It is a lot less painful. Good luck! Remember cry, and listen to positive music and you will be happy soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS