Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I need some informations. help? -

hey people these are the 10 leading causes of morbidity as of 2006. ALRI and Pneumonia Acute watery diarrhea bronchitis/bronchiolitis hypertension influenza TB respiratory disease of the heart acute febrile illness malaria dengue fever my teacher told me to discuss each illness. I just want you people to give some information about these illnesses. I need only those important and brief information. Thanks a lot! God Bless

visit webmd.com

Please see the web pages for more details on Lower respiratory tract infection, Pneumonia, Diarrhea, Infectious diarrhea, Bronchitis, Bronchiolitis, Hypertension, Pulmonary tuberculosis, Heart disease, Acute febrile illness, Malaria and Dengue fever. You may do your own home work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS