Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Why is Perfectionism not a disorder? -

It is ruining my life and my health (hypertension, tremor, panic attacks, sleep paralysis...) Is it my personality?? i am hypervigilant, I need things to be impossibly clean, and organized to a microscopic level. I have paralyzed myself, i am neglecting myself, i cannot do anything, because it is impossible before my room is tidy and free of bacteria, or I just hyperventilate. I hate it. Is it possible to treat this? how?? Or will i always be like this :(

It is, it s called Obessive Complusive Disorder (ocd). It s not about perfection, it s about needing to be in control.

you sound like you might have obseesive compulsive disorder and it can be treated with aniety meds, but you will need to learn how to deal with it from a psycological point as well...i suggest you get a therapist to advice you. many have this condition and learn to cope with it better...and some overcome it completly.

You sound like your suffering from OCD. There are ways to treat it. You should see your doctor with your symptoms. Check out this link and see if this describes your symptoms.

I am often like that... I think it is a disorder of some sorts cuase I am ocd and its kinda the same thing for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS