Saturday, March 21, 2009

Any over the counter drugs for human worms? -

I ve got a swollen belly and people are always asking if I m pregnant but I am not pregnant and my health is deteriorating; hypertension, high cholesterol, constant fatigue, lethargy, overweight, poor vision, etc and I suspect it might all stem from having worms. I crave and consume a lot of sweet foods, sugar and eat alot of meat; I m hungry every 4 hours. I asked my doctor about it and the doctor just blew it off completely by saying in his entire career, he s never seen anyone or heard of anyone here in the US having worms. So my question here is: if I don t know if and what type of worms I might have; is there any over the counter drugs that I can take?

parasites can only be diagnosed with testing, ie: stool primarily examined for ova and parasite quot;partsquot;. I am sure you are referring to intestinal parasites. there is no over the counter worming medication for humans. if you are totally convinced that you have a parasite, then speak again to your doc or find another that will do the testing. good luck

Don t take anything unless you are sure if this is the problem or not. You should make some analysis including blood and stools as well. When you get the result, then think about going to a dr. with the result for a treatment as soon as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS