Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Is it possible to have C.A.D. under the circumstances? -

The passed few months I ve been really worried about my health. I have hypertension which seems to be getting a lot better. around June it was 151 over 100. About 2 weeks ago when I had it checked it was 110 over 70, that s good progress, don t you think? I used to have recurring chest pains that sometimes arc from the center of my chest to my left collarbone, and at other times arc from one part of my right collar bone to my right shoulder without the chest pain. If I sit at my computer for an extended length of time, I get a sore muscle like burning in my chest. The same pain also occurs in my right shoulder, but rarely in my left shoulder. Every now and then I have a warm/numbness from my cheek bone down to my jaw on the left side (as if I were standing outside in the middle of the summer with the sun beaming down on my face). From June up to now I have had two E.K.G.s, two blood tests, and a urine test. Everything came back perfect. My doctor and I settled on the fact that I could have a problem in the esophagus. But I m still thinking otherwise. Which leads to my question. Even though all my tests came back perfect, is it possible that I could still have C.A.D?

If all tests are fine, it cannot be safely rule unless you have an Angiography done. It can be Cardiac X syndrome too!!! Check with your doctor.

No. I think you should follow up on the esophagus issue. Keep hunting until you find an answer to your symptoms. Remember that lifestyle and genetics are the two most important factors. To learn more about CAD: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/coronar...

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS