Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I am 58 in menopause age experience hot flashes and aches in shoulder.? -

I started menopause at age 54 and was on HRT for a month. and later changed to remifemin for 2 years and stop.for 3 months, hot flashes returned. I restarted on HRT for 2 weeks, until aches disappeared. and continue taking remenferm until now for 3 years. I seem reminfemin is not working. I am feeling of rubber band snapping in the layer of tissue between skin and muscle around shoulders neck and head. Recently I have an uncontrolable hypertension due to sleep apnea. Everyone thinks this is not menopause. Most of my friends never heard for this symptom. Can tylenol relief this pain ? I am going back to taken HRT.

it sounds like you were doing better on HRT than on the natural Remenfem... However the ligament issue could be damge, arthritis, that came from an old injury. The hypertension doesn t have to be from sleep apnea and could be a seprate problel you are having. No, these don t sound like typical menopause symptoms and seems you should go to the doctor about these issues. If tylenol has helped pain for you in the past, it might help you now but it also depends ont he cause of the pain. if it is inflammatory, tylenol won t do much so again, seeing the doctor is best vs self treatment especialy with multiple concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS