Monday, May 18, 2009

Any opinions on Neurology in Jellico, TN? -

I have primary multiple sclerosis with all the side effects to go along with this disease. I also have a histoty of hypertension, atrial fiberilation and secondary diabeties (which is under control without medication and all my blood sugars run mormal). Any information on Dr s and hospitals, since my son and I are considering moving around the first of 2008 to Jellico,TN.

You may want to check with the Jellico Community Hospital next closest hospital is St. Mary’s Medical Center of Campbell County in LaFollette may be able to make recommendations on a neurologist or arrange for you to be seen by one when one is at the hospital. I hope it all works out for you. Good Luck!

I guess no one knows the area - call your insurance company and see who s on your insurance there. Also ask your doc s office - sometimes they know people!! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS