Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What would make me get rid of my pricking knee pain? -

I am a women born on06/11/1971.i married on the24th of may2007. gave birth to a baby boy on 25th march 2008.i had undergone a Cesarean. know my baby is 7th month.for long period i was not going to office or nor out of my house some time once in a way i would go to my inlows place.and i would continues take my baby in my lap i feel due to that i started with stiffness in my knee.previously it would occur in Rt leg later onto the Lt leg. the Rt was completely all right.than the lt again the rt and know since 2mth its both.it gives a pricking pain . i cant sit immediately, not i can stand immediately.while sitting and standing i have pain in my knee.sometimes i feel my bone at the knee is being shaking(shifting).and know i started working so i can t climb the stair nor get down.i find it difficult. and one more thing during my pregnancy i colud walk like a normal person but during this period i had increased my wt from 70to105.at present i am breast feeding my baby.what will it come to a normal condition as before.during my 8th month i was detected as hypertension pt.i have fibroid up to know.i would like to know what is the cause and give me some Solutionn. thank you.

Probably the pain is due to increase in the weight. Reduce ur weight,do knee quadriceps exercises, take nutritious food, apply any pin relieving gel locally after hot fomentation,have NSAID if the pain is more,don t take prednisolone as suggested. You will do well in course of time. If the pain continues, consult an orthopaedic surgeon.

if there is swelling also............take 1. tab. Serratiopeptidase 10 mg twice a day for 3 weeks it should give you relief otherwise 2. tab. prednisolone 2mg once daily for 3 weeks it will give some comfort

i think you should try putting an oil liniment on your knees. thse work very well but temporarily. if it is really painful, get some painkillers like ibuprofens and paracetamols.

No need to swear! Have your leg amputated, should work wonders!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS