Monday, May 25, 2009

Some one plz plz solve my problem..........????????????? -

i m 22yrs male.i was got selected in Lamp;T as PGET.dat is it is dual programme in which Lamp;T will sponsor us for a mtech degree and in trun they will sign us for a bond of 3yrs. But during the pre-employment medical test i was afraid and my bp had raised.so they disqualified me this test was in surat center.but again hr told me to giv test in mumbai and there my bp was measured 150/90.the doc told me that after 6 months again test will be taken.bbut in between there will be signing of bond for three yrs. so i am not understanding bcoz i m very much afraid abt medical tests and at that instant my bp raises.i also hav hypertension.plz tell me wat should i do.should i join r not

Look go see your MD and get on Meds Man if the meds your takeing not working then he get you new meds the way to tell if the meds are working is to have your b/p taken for a week 2 to 3 times a day at diffrent times in the day you should be runing B/p like 100/60 to 130/ 80 but if your are runing b/p over 120/90 at 9am and then b/p 130/90 at 3 pm then you need to see the Doc again is all

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS