Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I need your HELP ASAP?????????? -

HELLO, I M SO DISTRAUGHT WITH OUR COUNTRY THAT IT FREAKON BLOWS JUST TO SEE A DOC.....I HAVE HYPERTENSION-MEANING VERY HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, AND I NEED A DOC TO MONITOR ME...I HAVE NO MED INS, I WENT TO ER LAST NITE AND THEY GAVE ME SOME MEDS TO GET, BUT HOW AM I GOING TO BE ABLE TO KEEP ON GETTING MEDS TO CONTROL MY PROBLEM??? I CALLED EVERYWHERE AND I DON T QUALIFY FOR NOTHING CUZ I MAKE LIKE 20 DOLLARS OVER, AND I M WORRIED ABOPUT MY HEALTH AND WHERE OR HOW CAN I GET HELP FOR SOMEBODY TO KEEP GIVING ME THE MEDS I NEED TO CONTROL THIS PROBLEM??? I LIVE IN TEXAS AND I NEED HELP..I M SO FUSTRATED AND I NEED HELP BUT NOBODY IS ABLE TO HELP ME OUT, HOW CAN I GET HELP..ARE THERE ANY GOV T PLACES THAT GO BASED ON YOUR INCOME.....SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME OUT......I M SO UPSET I DON T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE ABOUT THIS, I M NOT OVERWEIGHT OR NOTHING I M A VEG AND I DON T EAT SALTY OR FATTENING FOODS, IT JUST RUNS IN THE FAM AND I HAVE THIS PROB....PLS HELP MEEEEEE IF YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it blows. I have the same problem too. In michigan you can get a discount card but it only takes 10% off the price. You might try calling the maker of your meds. The medical companies have been helping people out with this problem, either by offering free drugs or large discounts. If you have a regular doc they also offer free samples. Hope this helps. Good Luck.

You should try going to Ameriplan.com. It s kind of like a discount for prescriptions, dental visits, chiropractic and optical too. I don t make near enough money for any type of health insurance, and even if I did, I didn t qualify for anything. I have no kids, I m not a senior citizen and I, also, make like 20 bucks too much for income based. The discount for Ameriplan goes up to like 80% (which is fab), and it only costs like 12 bucks a month. So, you should definately try it out, or at least check out the website

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS