Thursday, May 28, 2009

Doctors refusing medical care because of money? -

I have 2 chronic illnesses that have to be treated continously. They are hypertension and COPD. This new dr. I have been seeing has refused me treatment or medications due to my owing him $45.00. I am so angry over this. What happens if I become severely ill or even worse because he is denying me medical care and medicine? I have every intention of paying my bill and have informed him of such. He still will not see me or give me meds until I pay him the $45.00. What would you do?

You need to find a new doctor. This guy is an @$$! There should be a clinic in your area that will help people with financial problems. Please see if you can get this taken care of right away. Also I would make a formal complaint about him.

apply for medicaid to get help with your medical treatment or go to a free clinic, your doctor can not treat everybody for nothing.

move to Canada.

What a nasty piece of work your dr must be. Would it be possible to change drs? I empathise with you and it must be such a strain on you to be held ransom by the dr. Get another dr if possible.It can make you worse worrying about your health. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS