Saturday, May 16, 2009

So yeah I want another baby but soo scared? -

So yeah I want another baby but soo scared, its a health issure. I have hypertension I got preclampsia when i was 8 mnths preggers and it never went away after I had him and developed hypertension not to mention I have an irregular heart beat now. I m 5 4 and 290 last time I checked. My hubby want to try to have a girl and I ve been wanting one because I really dont want to have one 5 or so yrs later i dont want my children that far apart, and my poor son has been saying mommy why dont I have a brother cause he sees all his lil friends with one and i feel bad. I was thinking about going to the doc and having test ran to see if it would be ok but they told be before it prob wasnt a good idea so i m kinda crushed i ve heard of plenty of ppl saying they had good pregnancies and they just changed their BP mediceine to something that wasnt harmfull to the baby, I just dont want to get toxemia or anything if I do but i figured if i was on BPM i wouldnt right? And I have so much scar tissure from my c-section the after i had him gallbladder surgery that it pulls on my stomach and u cant touch under my belly button on my tummy without sending pains so then i wonder if i preggers and the baby kicks will it hurt since i have so much scar tissure? sorry this is so long i just dont know what to do?

This can only be your decision, you know how you feel and only you know your body. I, myself had toxemia when I was pregnant and went from 140 lbs to 214 lbs- I was at risk as was my child- she was only 6.5 when she was born and the labor was nothing- I slept through most of it woke up with the nurses telling me to push. After having her I have had IBS, and also cannot eat veggies and things I used to before I was pregnant with her. I chose not to have another and my husband and I STILL sometimes bring up the pro s and cons of why we decided to not have anymore. a few were the beating of my body which is now a size 8, the sleepless nights, the pregnancy and health risk to me AND the child, my daughter would have a lot less than she does now, she has her room upstairs and the back room which is her office (tv, desk and daybed) we would not be able to give her as much as we do now, including school clothes, holidays, etc.. and I just felt that God blessed me with one beautiful child and I am okay, why push my luck. As for you, if you are at risk, chances are so will your child be at risk, on the other hand they do say the second is always different from the first, they told me I may not have toxemia again with a second child, 50/50 chance. But I know I would. This is your decision, your body, the only one who can truly help you with this one is your husband and God.

You need to get your blood pressure under control first. The best way to do this is by shedding some of those pounds and getting as fit as you can first. In the meantime see your doc and he will put you on a regieme to allow you the best chance to get pregnant.

First I would recommend that you loose weight. This would most likely change your need for blood pressure meds. I was at one time at your weight. And needed blood pressure meds.... but after loosing weight I no longer needed them! If you can get your weight down and keep it down while preggers, you probably will not have an issue with preclampsia

I would seek medical advice and see if you are medically well for another baby. If your doctor says that you will be okay then go for it. The only way you know for sure is to ask your doctor what would be the possible outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS