Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Can we feel any symptoms of high blood pressure? -

I ve been told several times that we can t feel symptoms of hypertension. I ve also been told that we can. I ve even heard both sides from doctors. I believe that I definitely can. I seem to get a little tachycardia when I ve skipped a dose or two. Can anyone say with certainty........What s up? I don t usually ask for this but please cite your sources in your answer. Feel free to contact me outside of this forum, in fact, please do at jjck2727@yahoo.com . I m a 39 yr old guy who had a heart attack a year ago......just trying to cover all my bases.

Hypertension by itself has no symptoms. The symptoms felt are complications of hypertension. Therefore hypertension with complications will have symptoms. With a history of a heart attack,ur heart must have suffered from ur high blood pressure, thats why it skips and pumps faster. what ur feeling is not hypertension, but the consequences of so. Get ur heart checked. are u on aspirin? With a case like urs, i wouldnt be juggling with my medication, i would also INSIST on having my other organs checked. High blood pressure affects many other organs including the kidneys, the eyes and the brain. And please STOP THE SALT! I know u still use it, i can tell. Goodluck!

Obviously, the first and most important symptom of hypertension is consistently high blood pressure. The other symptoms of high blood pressure will be right to consider in relation to the relevant stage of the disease. Recall that the degree of hypertension, three: light, medium and heavy.

lots of them -continue to monitor your bp amp; follow up with your doctor. call 911 if you have chest pain or a headache with nosebleed.

yeah some people say they get really anxious or nervous. Others get headaches or light headed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS