Saturday, September 12, 2009

Do you know any salt-free recipes? If yes, PLEASE read!!!? -

My grandfather has been told that there is a risk he could develop hypertension and his doctor strictly forbade him from using salt in his food, saying that it was the most damaging factor, more than the stress or the (occasional) smoking... My grandfather isn t used to following a certain eating pattern, because he s been healthy and able to eat whatever he wanted all his life. Well, until his current 76 that is. He is still a healthy man, he has no other medical problems of any sort. It seems that his eating habits have become excessive to his body, so he has to change his diet and stick to it and the bad can be avoided. PLEASE reccomend me some salt-free recipies that he could follow! Your help would be deeply appreciated.. Anticipated thank you to those who offer their help. P.S. I will choose a best answer as well.

AHA Low Salt Cookbook, Second Edition: A Complete Guide to Reducing the Sodium and Fat in Your Diet by American Heart Association This updated version of a classic cookbook offers more proof than ever that low salt doesn t have to mean low flavor... 316 for salt free

I m trying to lose weight too and it s sooo hard. My aunt is using a weight loss product and it s really working for her (100% natural). I m gonna try it and I recommend you try it too. It s really a colon cleanse, and it s a healthy way to detox, not like most diet pills. Check their website at , my aunt got a free trial and paid only $4.95 shipping and handling.

Since I started to work out I was looking for a good weight loss product (I only wanted something 100% natural). I was on a diet but I felt that I needed a little quot;helpquot; so I decided to try this great detoxification colon cleanse and I had fantastic results. You can check their website at , they give you a free trial and you only pay $4.95 shipping and handling.

any recipe can be salt free just dont add it i never do use plenty of herbs instead to add taste

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS