Thursday, September 17, 2009

What are these symptoms related to.....? -

I am 32 years married woman having 2 kids with the past his. of artheritis which is now normal with 58 kgs weight and 5.1 height. From last 6 months i was feeling terribly depressed amp; nervous all the time amp; very lethargic i was not having interest in even routine house jobs. My behaviour was become very irritating amp; i was getting angry with very small things. But before 10 days i have taken a treatment of accupressure for my artheritis as my legs and hands were paining all the time. But now in this week my nervousness , hypertension (Which doctors were relating asPMS) is gone i am feeling more positive and energitic but when i went to gyno he given some test to do as my HB is 10.7 and i have some big gall bladder stones which are not even paining but before 2mths i have change my IUD and last month my period came quite early on 1st Feb. but this time till now my periods are not come but i dont have any depression is this a early menopause? i hve to fix next appt.DR. to show repo.

This sounds like it could be related to a hormone imbalance such as due to thyroid. I would recommend starting with your primary care physician to look in to that aspect. I take it you are in Europe and HB must have to do with how they define blood sugars there. Have you been checked for Diabetes as well? Pls check with your primary care physician.

It could be the gallstones that are doing this to you because there are times where you don t need to be in pain to have these symptoms, possibly they are poisoning your system right now and causing slow affects of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS