Wednesday, September 16, 2009

How do u people control ur stress ??? scalp menthol !!? -

i have been using narvatna oil from india , any one of using any thing else to calm or cool feel ur head or scalp it makes me feel great after a bath whuch is the only thing by which i can control my stress and hypertension....., is there any thing else which can give menthol like coolness on my scalp , here narvatna oil is hard to get .... i live in khi , pakistan , any of mu indian bro , can u help me get it .....thankyou .....

At least you re not far, globally speaking. Maybe you could go for a trip across the border and pick up some essentials? I have to try that stuff, and see if it works for me. I m sure we have it in Canada. That s the best part of living here, everyone from around the world brings their interesting stuff.

Take a look at ( ) They have some great content on understanding and beating stress. There are a lot of links to products for stress too.

go to the sea side u can feel urself fresh i always control my stress by this

Wonderful 70 s music... My guitar... Sleep o so.... mmmm..... whats the word? ah yes quite....

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS