Friday, November 27, 2009

Anyone know causes of one leg swelling?i have a history of blood clots and antiphospholipid syndrome.? -

i may also have lupus.my left leg and foot are severly swollen and painful.i went to a local e.r. and had an ultrasoound.they said they saw water but no blood clot.i ve also had kidney stones.i m also having pain in my left kidney and am peeing alot less than normal.i have pulmonary hypertension too.please if you have any ideas what it could be,let me know.my local e.r. sucks and has sent me home many times saying i didn t have a blood clot when i later found out i did.

One swollen leg can indicate an ovarian tumor. Have your gyno check you out with an ultra sound or MRI. Good luck.

don t know good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS