Sunday, November 22, 2009

Family Phenomenon, are these events related? -

I have been recently diagnosed with Orthostatic Hypertension and Veso Vegal syndrome(however my aunt just had a stroke and was diagnosed with a blood clotting disorder about 30 years prior my grandpa died from a heart attact, and a couple years before that my cousin died from fainting... could these three events have something in common?

A person can DIE from fainting??? I ve NEVER heard of that!!! And the only way I can think of that that could happen, is if he /she fainted and fell in somewhere that was dangerous.

Your diagnosis would have nothing at all to do with any of your family members conditions except the last one, involving the fainting. Strokes and blood clots as well as heart attacks though cardiovascular problems are completely different from yours. Your condition does make you prone to passing out which could be similiar( or not) to what happened to your cousin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS