Thursday, November 19, 2009

What can an Echo find? -

I m scheduled for an Echo cardiogram on friday morning and I m nervous about it. I know what the process is but I m nervous about the results. I have hypertension. (recently diagnosed and now under control...this echo is just a check) What all different problems can an Echo detect?

It s just so that the doctor can see more than what an ekg shows. With you having high bp he/she is just probably getting what is called aquot;baselinequot; echo so there will be one on record.An echo is more like a picture of the heart so the doctor can see any abnormal results of the different chambers of the heart along with all the arterial and venous vessels that go to and from to the rest of the body.Good luck and don t worry.I m sure if the doctor thought there was anything wrong he/she would let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS