Thursday, November 26, 2009

I cant feel textures from my fingertips, why? -

I went to my doctor and they poked my thumb, index, and middle finger with a broken Popsicle stick and a needle and I couldn t feel anything. My ring and end finger feel textures and pain just fine, it s just the first three that can t feel anything! It s really odd. I know it s there, but nothing from the nerves sends to my brain or something? Anyone have any answers to this? Other Info: 15 years old hypertension in muscles in upper back/shoulders

My friends bf can stand alot of pain becausehe cant really feel the pain in his hands. YOu have high blood pressure in your baick and shoulders??? srsly, hypertension=high blood pressure. And why didnt u ask ur dr when u were there?

well i know people that have been on a disk sander and sanded their finger tips off and when they healed back up they had the same thing it was nerve damage so if you did something like that im sure that would be your problem

You may not have as many nerves on the tips of your fingers as most people do. It may not be too big of a deal. You should consult your doctor, but it may be due to a lack in your diet. It takes certain vitamins to make the sodium and potassium jump those synapses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS