Monday, November 23, 2009

Im a nursing student. Looking for nursing intervention for deformed penis. Where can I look? -

I do my clinical rotation at a hospital and have a patient who has a deformed penis along with having schizophrenia, hypertension, etc. I am doing a SOAPIE form which I need to do for my teacher. Does anyone have any idea of where I can look for nursing interventions, etc. which I must have done by Friday, November 3.

Cathie, I sent you an IM and answered your other question. I ll give you hand with this. E-mail me at nurselmh@sbcglobal.net with a brief Hamp;P. I ll also need to know what the deformity is and if it causes dysuria or affects self-esteem/body image, sexual performance or lack thereof.

Please use my e-address, NOT Yahoo! Answers. Report Abuse

So let me get this right. Some nut has a unique penis and you want to right a paper on it? I guess it depends on the extent of the deformity. Some women might just find this guy quot;attractivequot;!

I agree with Jack. If the guy has an issue with his penis deformity, then you can have nursing interventions related to altered self esteem and/or coping. Also, maybe something on education depending on the situation. If he doesn t have a problem with it, then you don t list it as a problem other than note it in the assessment.

SOAPIE format? This format was out of date 10 years ago. Deformed penis....what is deformed about it. Does HE complain about it affecting his sexual performance? Does the deformity cause urinary problems or any clinical problems? If not it is not a problem. Only your problem. Which is not the same. Get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS