Monday, November 16, 2009

Good BP med for someone with Asthma and Diabetes? -

I have Asthma, Diabetes and Hypertension I was taking Altace to control my Hypertension which caused an awful cough… doc recently changed me to Micardis and I’m still coughing. This is the 5th go round with medicine to control my Hypertension.. It has been very costly!! Anyone know of a medicine that REALLY works for someone in my situation?

There s no easy answer. Drug reactions are individualized. When trying a new med, ask for samples to save money. If it works, then get an Rx. If not, you re not out any money. Contrary to a prior answer, beta blockers can, with care, be used in your case. Ask your doctor.

Your doctor can decide on that but not the beta blockers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS