Saturday, November 14, 2009

I want to know if I have Sarcoidosis or possibly something else? -

I am a white male, 28 years old. Based on these symptons over the last two years what could I have: lower back pain, joint pain, ankle inflammation, terrible fatiguie and malaise, weight loss, enlarged lymph nodes (chest x-ray), fast heart rate, intermittent pain in various parts of the body of varying degree (Especially the lower back and chest), bulging veins on hands and forehead, facial pressure amp; numbness, lots of mild headaches, arms and legs tingle and numb easy, diffuculty concentrating, floaters in eyes, flickering light in the bottom right hand corner of one eye, yellow tint to skin and yellow eyes, chronic constipation, hypertension. The only objective signs were: enlarged lymphnodes around lungs, swollen red ankles, yellow skin and eyes, obvious unexplained weight loss, hypertension, elevated sed rate, elevated C-reactive protein, high billirubin count. I have also noticed within this time frame an unusual amount of hair falling out of my head without some common pattern baldness. For the last 2 years I have been to 10 different doctors and have had so many tests done. For the most part the Doctors were looking at Sarcoidosis but I was never told for sure. Please give me some ideas.

Sarcoidosis is an quot;Orphan Diseasequot;, meaning that there are no organizations supporting research to end the disease. When enough people die of it, there will be action taken, but not until then. It s also baffling to Docs, because there are very few definitive signs of surefire diagnosis. I was DXd in 2003 from a Lung Biopsy. I was very, very ill and had a large granuloma in my right lung, as well as other parts of my body. I saw Rheumatologists, Pulmonary Doctors, etc. I finally found that my best bet was to utilize Homeopathic and Naturopathic Docs, nutrition, and herbs. I was given 5 years to live and I am going into my 5th year. The best advice I can give is for you to try to take control of your own health. It s hard, but it sure beats taking Chemotherapy, etc, the way I did.I felt like a human guinea pig and still found no improvement until I began helping myself. You can re-post here if you want to , and I will email you with my email address for further discussion. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS