Thursday, November 19, 2009

I have had severe palpitation when I was 16. My doctor prescribed duranol that slows down my heartbeat.? -

Now I am 30 and when I palpitated, My doctor now prescribed me metoprolol. Is palpitation linked to hypertension? Did I have an early signs of hypertension?

palpitations could be a sign of hypertension, or it could be a sign that there is a problem in the rhythm of the heart, or it could also be caused by anxiety metoprolol is a beta blocker and causes your heart to slowdown and may be used for rhythmic disturbances of the heart, or for anxiety and also for hypertension if your blood pressure is normal (about 120/80 mmHg), the palpitations you are experiencing are unlikely to be caused by hypertension

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS