Sunday, November 22, 2009

Have you noticed this when you take certain medication? -

The damn side effects are worse than the Ailment that s bothering you!!! i had an infection in my left lung, the doctor gave me some medicine to take care of it, i ended up vomiting, having itching sensations, dizziness, hypertension, sleeplessness, my fingers have burning sensations now!!!!

yes I have. one time I had to take an antibiotic and I wound up with diarrhea for the whole 7 days that I had to take it. It would happen all of a sudden, too. that totally sucked.

I had strep throat once, and I was prescribed an antibiotic that I reacted terribly to; after taking the pill, I threw up and was possessed by dry-heaves after my stomach was completely empty. So I don t know if the reaction was worse than the original illness, but the pill was ineffective because I threw it up whenever I tried to take it and whenever I tried to eat anything. I became so weak that I blacked out the next morning. My doctor switched me to a milder antibiotic; have you talked to yours?

Yes, that s why you must research the side effect of the medication you are taking!!! I have been down that road before my friend, when you discontinue the meds all those things should go away in a week or so.

Yeah, been there, done that. Makes me think it s not worth going to the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS