Thursday, November 12, 2009

I am getting headaches while I talk for few minutes continuously. At times I feel my tongue very heavy.? -

II am taking medicine for Hypertension. I also get pain at back of my neck and dizziness if I use my hands to lift any heavy objects, swim or play badminton, etc. My neck is very stiff always. I feel difficulty in talking, driving and also concentrating. if anyone has any answers then please help me.

Anti hypertension drugs have lots of side effects, not experienced by everyone, for example some reduce potassium levels which could give rise to some of the symptoms you describe. The best thing you can do is go back and talk to your doctor, maybe he can run some tests or change your medication. We can only guess not knowing you and your case history.

It may be the medication that s causing this! Try changing your diet and exercising to bring the hypertension under control. I don t mean stop taking the medicine, but look up its side effects online and other people s experiences taking it, and talk to your doctor.

could be brain demage from the hypertension

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS