Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What is a natural remedy for depression besides St Johns Wort? -

also something that will not worsen hypertension?

Body in motion---- Dancing, Jogging, Arobics, Treadmill, Also---Good Humor and Laughter, Sunshine, Comunication with loved ones B complex Vitamins- at least 50 mil. 3x per day w/ mealsamp; and lots of water

Classical music.

Strong B complex. Rhodelia herb. Same. Check out www.GNC.com

Try green tea or an over the counter medication called L-Theanine. And yes, also keep your mind and body active. When you get just the littlest big of motivation, run with it. Crank up some tunes and dance around the house. : )

exercise

Hey m goin thru some ruff times myself nowadays but havin gud frnds 2 share ur worries n some gud dvds 2 make u laugh wud do the trick trust me these all worked 4 me. N if u think Indian accent is funny then gimme a call coz m an Indian n I think v speak funny. Did that get u smilin ?? Hope it did coz that s all u need. A spontaneous smile. N remember there s only 1 Darkness but there r millions of Stars.

Sam-E Increases the serotonin

dont drink alcohol, or coffee. take your vitamins and say your prayers. avoid loud music and situations. eat right and get plenty of exercise. its pretty simple, you basically use your body the way it was meant to be used. Possum

exercise. not sure if it s compatible with hypertension though

Well Betty. I m a christian, so I know what works for me. I ll pass it along, and if you try it, I think you ll like it. Pray to the Lord Jesus Christ if you have ever asked Him into your life. He will bring such a smile to your heart, that you will forget what it was you were really depressed about. Believe me, it works!

30 minutes of real sunshine daily

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS