Saturday, November 21, 2009

Does menopause affect blood pressure? -

My blood pressure has been unusually high. I have been going through menopause for that last year or so and I think that is the problem. The doctor s are trying to pump me up with all these medicines, but I wont take them. I am doing the natural stuff. However, my blood pressure is coming down, but very slowly. My blood tests show no other problems that are related to hypertension.

Yes, menopause affects BP . My wife has high BP on having menopause and it s there for last two years.

Considering how your body is under a lot of stress due to the changes in your hormones, I suspect that menopause has a lot to do with it. Congratulations on finding an answer!

yes and i too am going through the same thing i get more samples from my doctor then i wish to shake a stick at. but i too reverted back to the natural herbal therapy that is available at the health food store. High blood pressures med leave me very tired. the herbal ones don t bp med cut through the corpuscles herbal med are absorbed. bp meds you cant drink grapefruit juice ( which is on of the foods that lower your bp.) with the herbal you can drink grapefruit juice. and because they are absorbed they take a little longer to work. but the also last longer at working. and at my health food store they have a herbal encyclopedia to help you trouble shot what you may have questions about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS