Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Exercise makes muscles hypertrophy,can it be done in old age as 79 as I am? -

I am suffering from obesity, and hypertension, diabetes mellitus, I want change me into a very strong man and reject my fat in the abdomen and muscle hypertrophy, is it possible?

Yes indeed! By all means feel free to train with weights! They have been proven beneficial at any age. Start out with light weights. I would recommend a book call Body for Life by Bill Phillips.

At this age one can prevent to some extent quot;atrophy quot;( loss of muscle ) but should not try for quot;hypertrophy quot;.Ageing process can not be reversed.

please seek medical help before undergoing any of the above you mentioned... it is better for you to be checked first... although... exercise indeed is good for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS