Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Why do you exercise or work out ? why do your parents work out? -

Please respond like say (D, A) - first for yourself , second for your parent Please choose from the following options A. Reduce flab/fat - I am overweight B. Doctor asked me to C. I am suffering from diabetes, hypertension, arthritis D. Just to be fit E Be more appealing to the opposite gender F. My office has a gym G. My apartment has a gym H. Pls describe any other reason [Need info for a product prototype. Serious question guys :)]

Me: D Parents: H. My parents don t work out

E my parents are fat and don t workout, so I m answering for myself only. (and im not fat like them, im actually pretty well built after 4 years of it )

Exercise helps you to keep a good tune of your body,Just as a machine get rust if not been worked for days? So that is why I prefer exercising!!!!

A,D,E To be specific I do it because I want to be healthy and live long, and I want to look good.

a,d (to keep trim for myself) a (parent)

me: a (but i m not overweight), d, e rents: d

To not be a twiggy Alien

Myself: A My partner does not exercise. Cheers, Kempos

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS