Saturday, November 21, 2009

For the last two weeks having pain in centre of my chest which spread to my back and my left arm and leg numb? -

my heart starts to feel pressure and pain, this usually happens when i am under stress. i am a patient of hypertension and migraine

I am not a doctor but it sounds like Angina. This is the forerunner to having further heart problems and is your warning. See a doctor right now and get a proper diagnosis.

You could be having panic-attacks these are caused by stress, i get them. I get that i cannot breath pains in and around chest get realy hot, when they are over my chest is left felling very tight. I take a tablet when it starts and it make it less painfull, go to your doctors and have it checked out.

Tell your doctor you re having pain and numbness in your limbs, and I ll bet s/he sees you immediately. I think that, depending on your age and condition, you should have a stress test to check your heart, and probably an EKG too.

ya buddy contact your doctor if you are hypertensive and your feeling heart pains, stress is just going to make these worse. end result may be cardiac arrest and that s something no one wants to deal with.

You are having a heart attack - get help. Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS