Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Can a charity help me?i require machine to check my warfrin.Id do something for charity am i allowed too? -

I have a terminall illness, and theres nothing that can be done for me. I was born with a hole in my heart, and i was sent to hospital age 4yrs with my parents,but the professor didnt see anything and sent me home.So because the hole in my heart wasnt detected i then collapsed at 21years old where i suffered no oxygen going to my brain as the blood flow was going right to left through chambers of heart and not going to lungs to produce oxygen to my brain.When consultants took tests to consider closing the hole in the heart they discovered i also had primary pulmonary hypertension also known as Eisenmenger Syndrome(you can check this online if want to know more).Then i was told i wouldnt live a matter of weeks, i was told also id never have children as it would kill me and my child,but 8yrs ago on 26/8/99 i gave birth to my boy 5months early weighing 2lb-2oz.Id love to do things for him but on warfrin i cant tavel i require blood tests every 2/4days.Machine i need is £399.im 34yrs old

You can post your request in the url given below: will definitely sort out your problem. Don t forget to register.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS