Thursday, October 22, 2009

Has anyone developed a heart condition after receiving the Anthrax Vaccination Series? -

Anyone Take the Anthrax Vaccination with Hypertension, Diabetes or Coronary Artery Disease? Mostly people in the military and some civilian government workers were given this vaccination. If you have, and have had some illness develop, please reply. I developed Coronary Artery Disease right after my third vaccination. I had 9 visit to the Catherization Lab to have my coronary arteries opened up. A total of 15 Coronary Stents were install in my heart over a 33 month period. The last two angioplasties resulted in Ballooning the arteries open, which lasted just 4 weeks. They re-entered and treated the site with a form of radiation. . part of a research study. I am now a 100 percent disabled veteran and I need to know if more people have been harmed by this

Other people have also developed heart problems. That s sad! You don t want to get 100%; what you really want is to feel healthy. No money is going to compensante us if something goes wrong. http://www.ngwrc.org/index.cfm?page=Arti...

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS