Monday, October 12, 2009

I have a repeating pain, almost similar to a muscle contraction, deep, on the left side of my chest..? -

I have been for blood tests, e.c.g and chest exrays. Nothing. But the pain is there all the time. At times I feel light headed and when I lie on my left side, there is defninte pressure and increasing discomfort. I have also been extremely tired over the past two weeks, and wake up exhausted. When climbing a flight of stairs I pant and gasp to get my breath. My left side, deep within the breast, but not the breast itself, feels asif it wants to cramp. There is a slight burning senstation right through to my back, under my shoulder blade, left side. I am on hypertension medication as well as cholesterol medication. But I know there is something wrong eventhough the tests have come up with nothing.

Please go to another doctor and get a second opinion. If you are not satisfied with that opinion, go to another. Continue going to doctors until you find one that will actually help you! It sure sounds like there is something wrong or else you would not be still having the severe pain. I would demand an MRI or CT scan. These tests are very good at finding hidden things and allowing doctors to make better diagnosis. Best of luck to you. I hope they find a diagnosis soon and you have great pain relief. Merry Christmas to you and your family and have a Happy, Healthy and Safe 2007!

Get a second opinion. You need to keep trying different doctor s until you find one that will help you or that can refer you to someone who can help.

I agree with you - something is still wrong. I had a friend with almost all of your symptoms. He found another doctor who took and MRI (much better diagnosis than x-rays) and found a small viral infection buried inside the part of his brain that an x-ray couldn t find. They gave him medicene for it and he was soon cured within a few days. He also suffered for two weeks before he went for another opinion. The only other thing it might be from personal experience - is something is out in your upper back or neck and needs to be adjusted. Talk to a chiropractor. Good luck. I HATE to hear people in pain. I m sorry!

Have you tried mammogram? Or maybe these past few days you ve been carrying something heavy on the left of your side frequently ...(like a baby perhaps).

Heartburn maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS