Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Treatment of 6,5 month child from cerebral palsy? -

Where and how to treat 6,5 month child from cerebral palsy caused by birth injury. Do not hold his head for more than 10 second, do not sit, do not pronounce quot;maquot;, quot;baquot; only quot;hmmmquot; , can not take toys and play with them. Has hyperkinesias form and hypertension in arms. We do not want to miss time.

Treating a baby with cerebral palsy is a challenge, one from a birth trauma is even more so. Our options are limited here, but I have seen improvement in my CP patients. There s a special type of chiropractor I refer my patients to, although in your case, I recommend going to the very best in the nation if you have the means. Dr. Cox in Wisconsin. distance is a factor, then I recommend looking up one of the doctors in their directory: http://www.gonsteadseminar.com/referral....

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS