Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ineed a doctor answer my question please? -

my mom is havin heart problems and she is suffering hypertension she is on medication but her blood pressure yesterday was 140/100 today morning was 110/70 at night 150/100 the readin cant be wring i got it my self and am a pharmacy student the reading is sayin something there must be something wrong could you please tell me what is it

You need to keep monitoring her bp every day for at least a week, call up her doctor and report it to them. High blood pressure especially if it s on going will cause complications. She may need to change to a better blood pressure medication for the ones she s on now doesn t seem to be working.

This is hypertension. Your mom might be on medications but they are not working for her blood pressure. You need to call her doctor and let the doctor who prescribed those meds know that they are not working. Tell him/her the readings you have been getting and insist on either coming in the same day, or on a change in medications.

go to a heart Doctor, a Doctor could only tell you Wat your blood pressure is and recommend you to a ? doc

I m not a doctor, I m twelve, I think you should go see your family doctor A.S.A.P! Hope your mom gets better. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS