Thursday, October 22, 2009

Im taking medicine that ive taken for months and im so tired.Please help!? -

Im only 12 and i was recently diagnosed with intracranial hypertension. I take lasix and diamox. Ive taken them for 2 months and never been this tired. A lot of the time Im to tired to do well on homework or play field hockey and lacrosse. Its really annoying my headaches still come back sometimes. Please Help!!!

maybe ask your doctor if you can try a different type of medicine if its reall bugging you. but you shouldn t worry about being really tired. after i had brain surgery, my doctor gave me differents types of medicine and they all made me really tired. my doctor said that it was normal cuz your body has to get use to the new medicine. fell btr(:

Ask your doctor if you can try Immunocal (US) or HMS 90 (Canada). It is listed in his PDR and the Pharmacist Red book. It should give you the energy and help with your problem. It is a natural form of cysteine. When you take it, you will boost your glutathione.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS