Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Why my heart beats so fast lately? -

i m 19, 174 cm, 80 kg. and my heart beat is about 80-90 sometimes, it feel really strong, especially the ictus cordis... I have no hypertension, DM, etc.

You may go for an ECG, repeat the BP (blood pressure) check up, and get a GTT done etc., under your doctor s advice, for eliminating a heart problem, a tendency for hypertension and diabetes. An MS or a congenital heart also may have to be excluded in your case. If these major causes are eliminated, it may perhaps be treated as functional due to anxiety, age, stress and strain factors etc. However keeping a watch of the condition under medical supervision may be treated as important.

Palpitations can be caused by several things such as anxiety, certain diseases or even medications. I suggest you see a doctor for a proper diagnosis. Good luck! By the way, if I m not wrong a normal hearbeat is between 60-80/90, but I m not too sure. You can ask your doctor about this.

drinking lots of caffeine can do this to you! and so can a panic attack or anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS