Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sexual and testicles proble? -

I m a man of 37, Asian, weight 80 and height 5/10 and I ve had hypertension for 7 years. I have now become diabetics from one year. I noted since 3 to 4 years that my testicles are getting smaller. Also noted since 2 to 3 years that my sex has reduced a lot. please advise.

Diabetes and hypertension both contribute to lower sex drive. The shrinking of testicles should be seen by a doctor.

Ask a doctor.

well if you only weigh 80 pounds i would say you need to gain some weight and maybe your balls will grow.

...low hormone levels go to the doctor for testosterone hormones...

Asians usually have small everything.. And diabetes affect performance of the genitalia, so Id presume it would also lower libido.

u need to drink a lot of ***

You are turning into a woman

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS