Friday, October 23, 2009

Committed Suicide or Death from disease? -

Wednesday, my dad found my uncle in his home after not hearing from him since Monday, dead on the floor. He had rectal bleeding from what we are not sure. My mom went inside and found a notebook in which my uncle had listed all his doctors, his sons from his previous marriage, his bank account numbers, his birth certificate and a few other personal things. On the floor beside him, was a lot of pills but there was an assortment. He lay on the floor holding his side which means he had some kind of pain. My dad had mentioned that he had been saying before that if anything was to happen to him, for my dad to take care of everything. And my uncle s girlfriend said he spoke as if he knew something was going to happen to him. Do you think he committed suicide or died from one of these diseases; ulcerative colitis of the colon, degenerate disces of spine, hypertension, or enlarged prostate.

First of all....I am so sorry about your loss. But...from everything you have said...it does sound like suicide.

Was there an autopsy done? That would be able to tell you what was wrong with him physically. I don t know. The doctors and police should be able to figure out exactly what happened and let you know.

For insurance purposes he died from a disease and also for family closure!@~

the autopsy should give you all the information on cause of death. some of the things you listed wont kill you. so just wait for the autopsy report. im sorry to here of your loss .

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS