Sunday, October 18, 2009

Why did my husband die of a cardiac arryhthmia so fast? 1 min defibulator 4 min ems. 10 sec blue and cpr.? -

HYPERTENSION CARDIA ARRYHTHMIA. PRIPR OLYMPIC ATHLETE. GOOD SHAPE 5 DATYS AFTER HIS 51ST BIRTHDAY. NO SYMPTOM. TURNED OVER TO GO TO SLEEP. WHY WITH ALL THE IMMEDIATE HELP, HE COULDN T BE SAVED?

So very sorry to hear of the loss of your husband. My husband died instantly with a massive heartattack, and he was only 47. Unfortunately sometimes our loved ones cannot be saved due to undetected heart problems. Pray for strength to get you through the sorrow. Blessings.

Sometimes it is just our time to go. It was my time about a year ago but something brought me back. As hard as it is right now; I can tell you he is in a truly wonderful place now and some day you will join him.

I am sorry for your lose, I have the same problem, Doctors caught it in time to put a implantable defibrillator right above my heart kind of like a pacemaker, they told me that my heart had in time lost alot of muscle and it became floppy, he probably had this condition for a long time and didn t know it, doctors have told me if I didn t have this done I would die within seconds I am only 49 years old.

They have done many studies that link cardiac arrhythmia with mercury toxicity. That is very hard to reverse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS